www.romenotree.com Through this web site, in compliance with rules made by the Authority for the protection of personal data is made available a genealogical index of some families.
Genealogical Index of Contents
The following information regarding the processing of data for some members of Asson families, Calliari, Chini, De Romedis, Fattor, Francisci, Gilli, Graiff, Inama, Lanzerotti, Rosati, Tell, Visintin, Zucal, the subject of genealogy research and made available through the site.
The available data on the “Research” come from research done in the Archives Parish, State Archives or municipal, public registers (eg. Marriage banns), from interviews with those directly involved, from book publications ( “Memories and Genealogy Chini in sign of Anaunia “Marco Benedetto Chini;” Geschichte aller Familien Inama “Hanns Inama – Sternegg), from memory cards that are printed on the occasion of the death of a family, from websites, from social networks. There are no information regarding “sensitive data”, ie personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of religious, philosophical, political or trade union, and personal data disclosing health and sex life. Therefore, the dissemination of this information is done through www.romenotree.com correspond to what establishes the “Code regarding the processing of personal data” (Article 24, paragraph 1, letter C).
The service consists in the provision of the following personal data on about 12,000 people:
• date of birth
• death date
• name of the Father
• surname and mother’s name
1. that access to information listed above must be directed solely to historical research and can not harm the dignity and privacy of third parties;
2. that the research and consultation must take place in accordance with the code of ethics and good conduct for the processing of data for historical purposes;
3. that the data can not be used in a commercial;
4. that the content elements are of a purely informative nature, therefore, it does not respond in any measure of the accuracy thereof;
5. that the content can be edited, deleted at the request of the person concerned or by a person authorized by him,
6. that the operator of the site reserves all of the merits of the compliance with the above rules of use with the power to inhibit any behavior which does not comply with the terms stated.
Access to the service requires registration and the creation of a user-name and password.
To be registered, the user must enter the following data:
– a valid e-mail address;
– a user name (userid) chosen at will.
By return you will receive an email with the link to use the first access. At this stage it will require the completion of registration with the mandatory inclusion of a keyword (password) to be used in subsequent connections and the optional inclusion of other personal data. In order to prevent the use by unauthorized users and non-registered, the user is encouraged to perform duly registered at the end of each browsing session disconnection (logout) from www.romenotree.com site.
Site manager and data manager: Graiff Giancarlo – Via Ariosto, 19 37135 Verona / Via November 4 50 Romanian 38010 (Tn). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 340 2722301.